Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Friday, January 16, 2009

    Technical DIfficulties

    Ok, so there is quite a bit to share between Christmas and Jan 15th! The problem is I'm on busy overload, and also cannot get the darn slideshow to work (...help!!!) Taxes, Mortgage Mess, unpacking, office stuff and 3 kids with activities has left me a little befuddled. So excuse my excuses and I'm hoping to be able to "back post" the 10 or so days worth of posts real soon...likely when my husband goes out of town in a couple of days because strangely my life always becomes less complicated when that happens! Love you honey, but it's true! So stay tuned, and check back - cuz older stuff will magically pop into place. In the meantime, i couldn't hold off on posting the fabulous photos we took in Jan of the kids...thus the skipping of a couple of weeks of posts! Enjoy!

    No comments: