Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Tuesday, October 7, 2008

    09.29.2008 Memory Lane

     

    Is it just me, or does this picture bring warm and happy feelings to you too? I fondly remember these cereals from when i was a little girl! It's sad that they get dusted off, and re-marketed only around Halloween. I saw these on a quick trip to the store, and bought a box of each one. The kids have eaten it and like all 3 flavors. I'm sure they will be asking for it a few months from now...and it won't be around! *sniffle*. So we are gonna enjoy this trip down memory lane one bowl at a time! Count Chocula (my favorite), Franken Berry (yummy) and Boo Berry! YUM YUM YUM
    Posted by Picasa

    No comments: