Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Wednesday, February 27, 2008

    02272008 Smokey the Bear

     

     

    Today Timothy and I went to daycare to see the special guest. Yep, Smokey the Bear! Man he must be REALLY OLD...because i remember him coming to MY school when i was little! Anyway, we had a little lesson about putting out fires, and not to play with matches. Then there was a song and dance and meet/greet time with the bear. As expected, Bubba wasn't having ANY of that! Danielle's K/1st grade class came in at the end, and got to see him and hug him as well. Pretty fun stuff. Anyway, thought we'd blog our cute friend - because even though he didn't have the courage then...i am sure it will be a hot topic for the rest of the week.
    Feel fee to leave comments, we always like to hear from our visitors!
    Posted by Picasa

    1 comment:

    Kelly said...

    I agree! That bear must be VERY old. What a fun visitor. I think some day he'll get over all his "fears". I remember the Easter Bunny last year. Something about large, towering animals I suppose.

    Thanks for blogging. I missed you!