Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Sunday, February 24, 2008

    02/24/2008 Bathroom Progess..Almost there!!!

    As many of you know, sickness came at a very bad time this year. I got sick, the contractor got sick, delays, delays, delays. Well while DeRell was out of town, we made progress! He worked nearly everyday this week and got all the tile FINISHED on Saturday! (So much for a 4-5 day project-we are like 10+ and counting). Which means double (maybe triple?) what we thought it was going to cost us as well. UGH. But FINISHED is a word that is not used very often in our household so I am rejoicing! He will be back on Tuesday to do the GROUT, then 3 days later we can seal the grout, then set the tub back in, the toilet back in, my closet doors back in and put back up the shower glass!! This means in a WEEK i should have a FULL FUNCTIONING BATHROOM. Woo-Hoo!! I've got some pictures below. We decided against the diagonal layed floor tiles, harder and way more cuts=way more $$$ and time. It's fine I love it anyway.

    2 comments:

    Kelly said...

    The bathroom looks GREAT! How exciting that it's nearing completion. I can't wait to see before and after photos. It looks really nice with the tile you've picked out. I hoping for no more delays.... that way you can have your own bathroom soon!

    Anonymous said...

    It's getting there! It looks really nice so far. I love the tile border.