Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Wednesday, October 6, 2010

    10.08.2010 Blog Challenge Day 1 - Introduce Yourself

    Hi! My name is Missie - though i suspect you already knew that....and i am a shoe-aholic. All kidding aside (or maybe not so much kidding)

    I decided to participate in the Blog Challenge and then was stumped on the very first day! What do i say? Ummm...

    Something like Lover of Jesus; wife and mom to three (ages 19, 8, 6); lover of animals - especially my 2 dogs, 4 cats, 1 Rabbit, and hopefully someday (VERY) soon my very own horse; avid reader; country living; Lover of sarcasm; Homeschool teaching; FLY Baby; California grown; constant seeker of the elusive size 4; Cowboy Boot wearing; Forgiven girl for life.

    My current loves are (in random order):
    - The color Brown
    - Hot Green Tea (w/ Splenda)
    -Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
    -Books (especially Stephanie Plum Novels - i have 16!!!)
    -Eliminating Clutter from my life
    -Mountain Views from my windows
    -Rainy days, in my PJ's in bed w/ the kids watching movies
    -Mexican Food
    -Texting
    -A Clean House
    -My Bible
    -SHOES
    -Finished House Projects
    -People Magazine
    -My "Love Language" is SERVICE (both giving & receiving...if you want to please me - do something nice for me!!)
    -Nerds Candy
    -Blog Stalking -oops- I mean "Spiritual Shadowing"
    -Going to the Movie Theater and Buttered Popcorn
    -California Beaches
    -My Family {every one of them.. in-laws/out-laws and everyone in between}

    I could have posted my whole life story of how i came to BE me - but seriously that would bore you to tears. So i hope this suffices.

    Hop on Board the ">30 Day Blog Challenge, i have alot of catching up to do this weekend - so stay tuned for MORE.

    No comments: