Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Tuesday, May 25, 2010

    05.25.2010 We Don't Tan We "Freckle"

    It's the truth.

    I get a lil' sun on my arms or my chest and i freckle.

    Sadly - the kids - especially Sis, do the same. They get that gene from their father who was once a nearly red-haired freckled kid himself. So sis is starting her freckle complexion and Bubs is following in the freckle gene.

    I would slather some 50spf on them but it seems so unfair. It's California and we look like natives from Iceland. So for now they get 35-45spf and freckle.

    But that doesn't stop our resident FISH from getting in the pool every free minute of the day! Sis is a water lover.

    No comments: