Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Sunday, May 2, 2010

    05.02.2010 Life's a Beach

    Well we're here. The house is cared for, the dogs are happy, and we have made it safely to our destination! We've had an excellent few days. I went blonde and all just for my trip...do you know where we are??? CALIFORNIA.

    Oh yes. We've been to the Beach, the park, and the park again today. I got some sun bcuz i chose NO SUNSCREEN while i slathered 50spf all over the kids. They are safely little "CASPER" still. We are sooooo enjoying the cousins.

    The kids met the newest addition (Addyson) for the first time on Saturday. Sis has taken over roll of the Big Cousin/Big Sister mentoring role for her cousin Aubrey. It just melts my heart to watch. Since she won't be getting any little sisters in her future she is fully enjoying every minute. I am enjoying Aubrey and her little sister immensely. They are so mellow - i was thinking of a draft trade. 2 potty trained demons for 2 mellow little girls- do you think my sis will go for it? Likely not.

    So I'll leave you this - AWWWWWWWWW

    1 comment:

    Kelly said...

    We are enjoying having you guys here too!

    As for that draft trade.... um, yeah. I think not. I love my two mellow little girls too much to trade. =)