Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Saturday, August 1, 2009

    08.01.2009 Garage Sale and MORE

    Well, sorry I didn't get to those other posts. Now they have to wait until after today! I am having my GARAGE SALE. I'll post some pics soon. Should be F.U.N.
    Hehe
    Also, stay tuned Batman for changes to come....not to the Blog but our life in general. It's gonna be a roller coater. We pray to take that ride with a happy ending. More on that later. ttfn

    No comments: