Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Sunday, June 28, 2009

    06.21.2009 Future Fun Times!!!

    Ok, so I am at home, doing laundry...minding my own business. Here comes the man with a big box. He proceeds to assemble the contents on my front lawn. I wonder what it could be ??????



    The best part of this is that we had been looking and looking (online) for a nice professional size one of these babies - not the cheap Walmart special - though that is what our budget would allow! Anyway, needless to say it was too far out of the realm of possibility. Well, low & behold my husband is working with a buddy, then drops him off at his house and sees this thing. Well this other guys' kids are like 20 and 24 yrs old so he asks him what he is using it for. He said he just never got rid of it and these days his dogs just use it for shade! Then he said we could have it - - like for FREE people! Talk about being blessed. Did you guess what it is yet?! Yeppers...a TRAMPOLINE! Woo-Hoo!



    So hubby gets some shorts on and proceeds to school the children in how it is done. Though to be honest, i think it comes natural, kinda like eating and breathing. Like a fish takes to water, my kiddos took to this trampoline.



    Oh wait! That's one BIG kid doing a flip! LOL. Well as you can see the WHOLE family will be enjoying this one. Sorry the post dates are out of order, I had video to show and was waiting to upload that but it didn't work out! Me & my camera video just don't get along.
    Well, I better get going, I have a trampoline to go jump on ! Buh-Bye.
    Oh and a big shout out to J.B. You are the greatest man THE GREATEST!

    No comments: