Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Friday, November 28, 2008

    11.28.2008 The Many Faces of BUBBA

    What can i say...i LOVE my Bubba! What's not to love? He is the most adorable, doe eyed, extra lovable boy there is. And he loves me NO MATTER WHAT! He tells me all the time, which makes my heart so FULL. Not a day goes by where he doesn't tell me (quite often multiple times) that he loves me. The feeling is mutual little guy. You will always be my little man, the baby, the huggie bear. His very cute personality was out in full force on parade day. So here's some of what i LOVE....

    "BRRRRRRRR MOMMY I'M COLD!"

    "I'M HAPPY, LOVE YOU MOMMY!"

    "THIS IS MY MAD FACE"..then he cracked up after i took the shot!

    p.s. Hi Uncle Lloyd & Auntie Darla, I'm wearing my warm Angel's Beanie!

    No comments: