Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Tuesday, April 29, 2008

    04.29.2008 Behind Door #1...A NEW CAR !!!!

     

    Meet "Black Jack" the newest member of our family. He is a 2009 Toyota Camry.Ok so the big Bohemoth is going out to pasture. We have welcomed this new zippy little edition to our household. It will be plenty big enough for the family and get FABULOUS gas mileage. Hey, anyhting over 20 mpg is incredible! (As i currently only get 13mpg on average) Black would not have been my 1st choice, but there were some pretty good incentives through tomorrow and this is one of two 2009 models they had on the lot. The other one cost waaaay too much. Anyway, it's pretty nice, and the kids love it. Danielle says it's the best car ever!
     

    Here is ME and my new car. Watch out Montana here I come!
    Posted by Picasa

    3 comments:

    Kelly said...

    Shiny! VERY nice! I love the name Black Jack. Look at you in the drivers seat lookin' all cute! LOVE it! I'm jealous... I've never had that new car smell!

    Anonymous said...

    Now you have a more reasonable 'family mobile'! I bet it feels good to drive a smaller car. You look so good behind the wheel. Are you going to get any personalize license plate frames? I can always send one that says "Where in the H.E. double hockey sticks is Pismo Beach?" or Cal Poly Mustangs -- but then again you don't want it to get egged :-) My car is paid off in October, but I won't buy by Mazda 3 until next year when my bills are simi paid off.

    jessstephkylesmom said...

    WOW nice car!!