Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Thursday, March 27, 2008

    03.17.2008 Mom gets a new Hairdo

     

    Well I finally did it (kinda)!!! I've been wanting to color my hair since last fall. I was mostly chicken, so the closest I got was Red highlights, but could never go "all the way". Well that all changed today - I finally mustered up enough courage to go for an even darker color (brown) with some highlights of red. Well what I ended up with was really dark underneath (like i wanted...to phase into the dark color) and Reddish/blonde for the rest. After it was done i was actually kinda sad cuz i think i could have gone all dark and it would have looked fabulous! Anyway, a couple of akward days and alot of washing later...it's kinda grown on me. Everyone seems to like it and the cut is awesome. Sorry no frontal pics available, i'm just not photogenic!

    It's been a really busy couple of weeks and i have lots of pics saved and blogs started but not posted. So there should be a flurry of them in the next couple of days. I am very busy here in Montana between working on the house, looking for a new one, and tax time. Not to mention the regular kiddie activities. So i'm sorry the posts slowed down. It seems like March has been March Madness for me around here! Feel free to comment on any of the new posts, and i'll get you up to date by the weekend!
    Posted by Picasa

    1 comment:

    Kelly said...

    LOVE it! I don't think I've ever seen you dark... just blonde. It looks fabulous! But really... we need a "frontal" view!