Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Wednesday, May 23, 2012

    05.12.2012 Mother's Day

    Wow two posts in one day...don't have a heart attack but I finally am able to upload photos again. YAY!


    I had a nice Mother's Day this year. They asked me what I wanted to do - or where I wanted to go. My answer is usually the same.

    I want to go out to breakfast. Something about having someone wait on ME for a change is oh so appealing!

    So we headed out to the big city (Missoula) and I decided on Cracker Barrel. It was busy, but we had 20 minutes or so to be goofy and have fun. The weather was PERFECT.

    Is it just me, or do you just love getting to sit in the rocking chairs always outside every Cracker Barrel?

    I guess it's just me.

    I got an entire morning of my kids cooperating, smiling, and just generally being good.




    What this day is all about....being a mom.


    Took a picture of my two favorite boys as well. Daddy got new glasses! YAY!

    After the nice morning in Missoula, we headed home and I got to have another great Mothers day treat!!

    My friend Alisia and I went for a short Horseback ride around our houses. I rode her (very well trained) horse Nala, and she rode her other horse Lucy. They did pretty well considering it was their first trail ride of the season this year. It was HOT, so the ride was short and sweet. Neither of my horses are "ready". They both need a bit more training before we can just jump on and go. I didn't get any pictures of the ride, but it was fun.

    Overall it was a great day. I relaxed after, took a nap, and read. All I could ask for.

    Plus I just love that my kids brought home plants and homemade cards from school for me.

    Hope yours was good as well.

    No comments: