Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Sunday, April 24, 2011

    04.24.2011 Easter Weekend

    Spring Break has been a blast. I wish i had photos of everyday. We spent spring break in California. We went to the coast and stayed with my sister. The kiddos got to spend lots of time with their cousins. Its great to see my two younger sisters in one visit. We did the park, we did the zoo, we shopped, we swam, we hunted eggs (twice) AND were visited by the E.B.

    As a special treat my older sis came up for Easter weekend too. So all 4 of us girls were together....the cousins had a blast and were spoiled to high heaven. We got to take some great photos. Its not that often the kids are dressed up (and can wear a sleeveless dress no less!) and all the sisters are together.


    Kelly, Lynnette, Missie and Darla - Easter 2011


    I'll try to recap the week at some point. For now...here are some of my favorite Easter day photos.



    They were good sports


    The cousins - Bubba and Addy both were "done" by this point


    (Partial) Family photo...Daddy didn't get to come...he was working

    Sis was definately photogenic today so i have like 50 of her. Something about that cute lime green with her porcelain skin and freckles.....I'll have to blow some up for the frames at home! Let me know your favorite!!!


    #1

    #2

    #3

    #4

    No comments: