Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Tuesday, January 8, 2008

    Well the New Year has been relatively uneventful so I'll recap December to now. In December we went south to California to visit with family over Christmas break. A much needed break and refuge from chilly Montana! Erick was not with us, as he was with his dad about 6hrs. further North in California. So the rest of us enjoyed the beach, parks, a zoo (Heavens! Not SF Zoo - the tiger attack made us opt for a much smaller zoo), and lots of family time. I got to see baby Aubrey still in the NICU and spend time with my other sis a little further South which was also fun. The kids had a GREAT Christmas full of fun and new favorite toys. I couldn't wait to get home and see which ones would hold out as favorites. We had quite the "You Tube" moment with Danielle and her dissapointment over the "Brown Baby" she did not "order" from Santa. It must be "chinese" to paraphrase my dear cutie. It was hilarious and will be a favorite story of mine for years to come!! Bubba is still in love with the John Deere tractor he got from Auntie Darla and Danielle is thrilled to play with her 19 "Littlest Pet Shop" pets and their respective homes/nooks. I am of course happy to be in my size 5 jeans/pants and the wardrobe I have amassed since losing 22 lbs. 8 more pounds to go !!!
    All else is status quo here at home. I have begun my 1 day a week work schedule, and am staying home in hopes of finally getting Bubba potty-trained! Baby steps for us. He is loving not having to go to pre-school and getting some mommy time. Danielle loves me picking her up at 3:15 every day instead of staying in after-care until 6pm.
    The best news is that my sister got to bring home baby Aubrey today. No longer a NICU senior citizen! Our entire family is rejoicing! Now comes the fun part for Kelly so I send up my heartfelt hugs to her for this fun time of transition. 6 montsh from now she can look back at the days that flew by where the baby slept for like 4 hrs at a time and wonder where that time went...and want it back! We are just happy to have another baby cousin and neice! Yeah.
    Well that's all for now. As soon as i can get the slideshow and pictures inserted we will git'r'done. Thanks for visiting!

    No comments: